Joined: 02 Dec 2003
|Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:02 pm Post subject: Synopsis Update 1.1.6 Released
|Update 1.1.6 for Synopsis 1.1 has been released. If you are a license holder of Synopsis 1.1 you should have received an email with download/install instructions. If you did not receive this update notice then please contact email@example.com. You should also update your CodeMorphis account to reflect the correct email address.
The details for 1.1.6 are:
Synopsis Update 1.1.6 for Synopsis 1.1
Release Date: Jan 3, 2005
IMPORTANT: This update is for Synopsis 1.1. Note that Synopsis updates are cumulative.
This update for Synopsis 1.1 includes the following items:
- DLL Func Call component: New array qualifier feature. This new syntax allows for the size specification of arrays passed to DLL functions and also allows for array initialization. Refer to updated Help module for DLL Func Call component.
- Added ImageList access functions for UI component image property for Buttons, CheckBoxes, Labels, PictureBoxes and RadioButtons. This feature allows assignment of images stored inside an ImageList to the image property of a UI component instead of requiring assignment from externally stored images. Refer to updated Help module.
- Added ImageList access functions for UI component background image property Buttons, CheckBoxes, Labels, PictureBoxes, RadioButtons, TabPages, UI Component Interface. This feature allows assignment of images stored inside an ImageList to the background image property of a UI component instead of requiring assignment from externally stored images. Refer to updated Help module.
- FIXED: Incorrect handling of ImageList component names on program load.
- FIXED: Incorrect loading of SCPs in standalone.
- FIXED: Potential error in Stack component reverse service.
- FIXED: Incorrect output of multi-var integers and floats in Console Output component: missing carriage returns.