Joined: 02 Dec 2003
|Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:22 pm Post subject: Synopsis Update 1.1.9 Released
|Update 1.1.9 for Synopsis 1.1 has been released. Below are details for the update.
If you are a license holder of Synopsis 1.1 then you should have received an email with download/install instructions. If you did not receive this update notice then please contact email@example.com. You should also maintain your CodeMorphis account to reflect your current email address so as to ensure receipt of update announcements.
The details for 1.1.9 are:
Synopsis Update 1.1.9 for Synopsis 1.1
Release Date: July 19, 2005
IMPORTANT: This update is for Synopsis 1.1. Note that Synopsis updates are cumulative.
This update for Synopsis 1.1 includes the following items:
- NEW: Revised drag and drop mechanism. Refer to Help documentation for UI Interface Component.
- NEW: "Get drag evt" service for UI Component Interface component. Refer to Help documentation for description of this new service.
- NEW: "Get sel ind", "Set sel ind", "CollapseAll" and "ExpandAll" services for TreeView Interface component. Refer to Help documentation for descriptions of these new services.
- NEW: Error trace tracking mechanism.
- NEW: New pre and post time delay arguments for the "Keys", "Mouse move" and "Mouse click" services of the Application Interface component. Refer to Help module for explanation of these new arguments.
- REVISED: Synopsis licensing.
- FIXED: Repeat syntax for Application Interface component was incorrectly parsed.
- FIXED: Exception handling for DLL Function Call component in cases of erroneous return from DLL function call.
- FIXED: TabPage ordering in TabControl UI component property page.
- FIXED: Reset Help module for dynamic flow layout.
- FIXED: UI component ordering for print preview of Windows Form.
- FIXED: After editing the properties of a component, a Windows form could sometimes become uneditable,
requiring the closing and reopening of the form.