codemorphis.com Forum Index codemorphis.com
Software development: pure and simple.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unhandled Exception - Recompute connections.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    codemorphis.com Forum Index -> Visual Programming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidCbs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Unhandled Exception - Recompute connections. Reply with quote

I selected recompute connections without realising that I had a connection selected (out of view) . This resulted in the Error Message " : pyramid object not initialized". This was followed by an Unhandled Exception from which there was no escape. I have sent the exception text via PM.
CodeMorphis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to invoke the "Recompute Connections" operation regardless of whether links are selected or out of view. So the error that you saw likely has some other conditions applying to it, however, we are not able to reproduce this problem. If you should be able to recreate it with a particular saved example we would appreciate it very much if you could send in the repro VPD file.

Thanks very much,

CodeMorphis Support
DavidCbs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Unhandled Exception Reply with quote

As this was the first time I had seen this, I assumed that it was specific to the program under construction. However, I have since reproduced this with all of the stock example programs that I have tried. The exception warning generally says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Is this looking like a system issue at my end?
CodeMorphis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem has been found and corrected. It can occur in 1.1.9 when invoking the "Recompute Connections" command while having a connection selected.

This fix will appear in the next update.

For now, the workaround is to deselect any link connection selection before invoking the command.

Thanks very much for your great help in tracking this problem down.
CodeMorphis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been corrected in 1.1.10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    codemorphis.com Forum Index -> Visual Programming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: