codemorphis.com Forum Index codemorphis.com
Software development: pure and simple.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nested component copy/paste error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    codemorphis.com Forum Index -> Visual Programming Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidCbs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Nested component copy/paste error Reply with quote

In Synopsis 2 (evaluation) when attempting to copy and paste nested components I receive the following error messages:

Error:\Synopsis_2.0\Pyramid\include\pd_array_impl.h:line 793:PD_Array:element access:Index 1 not in [0,0]

.\src\script.cpp:line 469::Internal error

I have been able to work round this by incrementing the component, selecting and copying all contents then decrementing, pasting and nesting.

Regards, David
CodeMorphis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have an example that causes this problem to occur? If so, please forward it to support@codemorphis.com and we will look into it.

Thanks,

CodeMorphis Support
DavidCbs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Copy/paste error Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in responding. This issue only arose in the evaluation version, it has not occurred in the licensed version. I have removed the time expired demo version from my system and I have not retained any of the small vpd's that I created with it. One thing I can add is that this wasn't confined to my work, it also happened when I tried to copy and paste a nested component in one of the sample programs. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    codemorphis.com Forum Index -> Visual Programming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: