Joined: 02 Dec 2003
|Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:23 am Post subject: Synopsis Update 1.1.7 Released
|Update 1.1.7 for Synopsis 1.1 has been released. This update is special in that it contains several new powerful features/components that have been moved up from the forth-coming major release to 1.1. If you are a license holder of Synopsis 1.1 you should have received an email with download/install instructions. If you did not receive this update notice then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also update your CodeMorphis account to reflect the correct email address.
The details for 1.1.7 are:
Synopsis Update 1.1.7 for Synopsis 1.1
Release Date: Feb. 7, 2005
IMPORTANT: This update is for Synopsis 1.1. Note that Synopsis updates are cumulative.
This update for Synopsis 1.1 includes the following items:
- NEW: New Serial Port component (I/O tab of Component Tray)
Enables serial port communication via RS-232 cable for text and file data.
- NEW: New Application Interface component (System tab of Component Tray).
Allows for controlling Windows application with macro commands. Send text, mouse and
keyboard commands to Windows applications.
- NEW: Print/Print Preview Synopsis program graph feature.
Allows printing of current program graph in workspace area to printer or file
in a variety of image file formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .wmf).
Also, includes print preview feature.
- NEW: New "Is open" service for Ascii and Binary File components.
- NEW: New property for custom events in Windows Form component.
- NEW: New Get MenuItem, Set MenuItem services to get/set Checked, Visible and
Enabled services for MenuItems in Windows Form component.
- NEW: New "Bk img (list)" service for Windows Form component.
- NEW: New "Texture (list)" service for Graphic Brush component.
- FIXED: Auto Word Selection property was not being set in
RichTextBox UI component property page.
- FIXED: Image and icon reference handling.
- FIXED: Default promotion of types for mixed operations was inverted,
causing strings to be cast to floats.
- FIXED: Ascii File component "Write" service incorrectly writing data.
- FIXED: Added default icon (32x32, 256 colors) to standalone executables.
- FIXED: Windows 98 compatibility issues.